If the constant news of coronavirus and the isolation of staying at home are putting your temper and sanity to the test, welcome to the overwhelmed bitches club. It feels like overnight, we were handed even more hats to juggle than we already do as we take on distance learning and, for some of us, the work at home life. Toss in an exponential amount of extra worry and stress, and you’ve created the perfect storm for feelings of depression and anxiety.
If these trying times have you feeling like a shit mom or stretched too thin, know that you’re not alone. You have an online tribe of mamas who know exactly how you’re feeling and are here to serve you up a healthy dose of solidarity.
Here’s a roundup of 26 memes to let you know you’re not alone. Not at all.[adsanity id=”35664″ align=”aligncenter”/]
1. Live, Laugh, Laugh more. More. Harder until everyone in your family thinks you’ve become unhinged
4. Moms are strong as fuck
5. Don’t get it twisted
6. Be kind. We’re harder on ourselves than you could ever know.
7. Let it all hang out
8. *raises hand*
9. Make sure to acknowledge all the ways you glitter
10. There’s no strength like mama strength
11. Sometimes we just need a break, and that’s okay
12. It never ends
13. You’ve gone through a lot, and you’ll make it through this, too
14. Shout-out to all the baddies doing this thing solo
15. We interrupt this broadcast…
16. Stop judging and straighten each other’s crowns
17. You the real MVP
18. It’s okay to feel things
[adsanity id=”35665″ align=”aligncenter”/]