Ahhh, the age-old quest for being hot.
Attractiveness is subjective, sure, but we can at least try to keep some semblance of our younger, more fashionable selves as we lumber our way through parenthood. Right?
For some it’s experimenting with makeup. For others, it’s exploring the latest fashion trends. Whatever makes you feel good while you try to look good- do that!
However, for some of us the expectation doesn’t quite seem to match up with reality. No matter how many outfits we Pin, and excursions to the seasonal section of Target we make, we somehow still end up looking like a frumpy bag of uncool. Our egos collectively shiver in the mirror, as we wind up looking nothing like we intended.
That’s okay self-esteem, I didn’t really need you anyways.
Yet still we soldier on, because it’s better than admitting defeat. So what if I’ve only worn pajamas for the past 3.5 years? Like that means I can’t go out every once in a while putting in a teensy bit of effort?
Well it’s all fun and games until catching a reflective glimpse in the local Burger King window that makes you think- “shit… maybe I should’ve stuck with the pajamas?”[adsanity id=”35664″ align=”aligncenter”/]
10 Hilarious Memes About How We Definitely Don’t Look Like We Intended
1. Even a glam squad couldn’t fix this mess.
2. Is it a lil’ gunty out, or is it just me?
3. Fall princess or lumberjack puppet?
[adsanity id=”35667″ align=”aligncenter”/]
4. Gosh, it’s just so effortless!
5. Not sure what I’m doing wrong but there’s def a missing element here.
6. LOL Ariel and the fam ain’t got shit on me!
7. Someone please take over my life decisions, PLEASE, I beg!
[adsanity id=”35665″ align=”aligncenter”/]
8. Deranged, humidity-hating, Goddess vibes only.
9. Somehow I always end up looking like I got tangled up in a bunch of line-drying towels.
10. Ahh, the romper. Biggest fashion catfish there is.
Here’s to looking good!
Or to looking awful with the best intentions. After all, it’s the thought that counts… right?![adsanity id=”35666″ align=”aligncenter”/]