Dads. We love ’em. But we also love to poke fun at them, and they love to do it to themselves as well. Here’s one such Dad Blogger’s tribute to his greatest flaws: 12 Honest and Unflattering Headlines for Dads. Feel free to tease the dad in your life with them either verbally or by posting this on his social media profiles.
He’ll love it. Promise.
By Joe Medler of Developing Dad
1. Local Dad, Who Speaks Often Of Commitment and Love, Will Do Any Chore To Be In Different Room Than ‘Beloved Toddlers’
2. Remarkably, 41-Year-Old Man Honestly Believed Bathrooms Only Needed Cleaning Annually
3. Kids Cry Inconsolably When It’s Dad’s Turn to Put Them to Bed
4. Depsite Assertion That It’s Not a Problem, Local Dad Can’t Unclench Teeth, So He Drinks Eighth Coffee of the Day Through Straw
5. Dad Repeatedly Responds ‘No’ To 4-Year-Old’s Requests for Him to ‘Play with me?’
6. Despite Near Constant Grumpiness, Family Still Harbors Tender Feelings For Patriarch
7. He May Say He is a Man, But Father’s Skill Set Does Not Support Such a Claim
8. Lacking Any Self Awareness, Dad Claims He Could Still Run with Guys in NBA
9. Impressively, Dad Maintains Vanity Despite Having Developed Classic ‘Sitter’s Body’
10. ‘Man of a Thousand Jokes’ Discovered to be Man of Merely Four Jokes Told and Retold Thousands of Times. Two of Them are Puns.
11. One Man’s Journey to Truly Alarming Personal Hygeine Habits
12. Watching Television Constantly is One Family Tradition This Dad Intends to Pass On
About Joe Medler
Joe Medler is afforded a great deal of latitude in regard to his writing by his very understanding wife Karen. It is universally understood that she is far too good for him. They live in New Jersey where they are busy raising their two strapping sons. Joe’s work has been featured on Mamalode and on The Original Bunker Punks. He blogs about his life at developingdad.com and The Good Men Project. You can also find him on Facebook.